Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Scrap Everything March Sketch Challenge

Good morning, hope your long weekend (in W.A) was filled with crafty. Mine was not so still have nothing to show, but hopefully today is my day :)

Scrap Everything has a Challenge for March and its a fab sketch:


It can be used as either a layout OR a card. To enter just post on Scrap Everything facebook page HERE. The challenge ends at midnight Australian time on the 31st of March. Hope to see your take!!!!

Also remember that I have set the challenge for A2Z Scraplets this month and its a theme: SUMMER. Head HERE for all the details

Hopefully how that my youngest is sleeping better at night I can get my scrap on!!!!

Thanks for looking

Belinda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment :)

Popular Posts