Sunday, March 3, 2013

A2Z March Challenge and Winner of my Feb prize

Hello, hope this longweeked (in W.A) has been filled with relaxation and crafting. First up the winner of my blog prize for those who entered the A2Z Feb Challenge. And the winner is...........

 
 
BUFFY ESSER
 
 
Congrats to you!!!! Email me at scottfamily45@bigpond.com with your address and will send out your prize!!!
 
 
Now for this months challenge is a theme challenge and its:
 
 
SUMMER
 

Yep summer is over for us in Australia so lets remember it with layouts. We are looking for the fab photos that are summer, the beaches, pool, playgrounds, harvest (well I am a farmer lol) and any summer sports. But hey, no photos??? No worries do a layout with summer colours, the blues, yellows and greens or any colour that shouts SUMMER. Or maybe a layout that has both!!!! Its up to you. As long as we can see 'SUMMER' that's fine. And if you have no A2Z scraplets no worries you can still enter. But if you do would love to see how you use them. The challenge ends on the 31th of March at midnight Queensland, Australian time.

Now due to one child keeping me up all night I have not finished my take on the challenge. When it is I will post it.

Head HERE for the A2Z blog. We had 13 people enter last month, lets bet it this month!!!!

Thanks for looking

Belinda :)

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment :)

Popular Posts