Sunday, March 31, 2013

Early look at A2Z April Challenge

HAPPY EASTER everyone!!!! Hope you are having an awesome day no matter where you are or what your doing.

Since I am heading off tomorrow for a sort holiday I am giving my followers an early look at Aprils challenge. It is a QUOTE challenge and the quote is:

 
YOU BRIGHTEN UP MY DAY
 
This quote needs to be on your page somewhere. Here is my take:
 
 
Love this photo of my 3 girls. I have kept the page focus on the photo. And where is the A2Z Scraplets you may ask??? It is here:
 
 
This AWESOME stencil is one of the new stencils released by A2Z!!!! I now have all of them and love each and everyone!!!
 
 
Remember you don't have to use the whole stencil. I used only the hearts to make it look like the wind is carrying off some 'leaves'
 
 
I have used a mini runner from Charms Creations, flowers from Handmade Halo, prima flowers and the rest from Scrapbooking In Geraldton to make this cluster.
 
 
I also put some hearts at the bottom
 
So now for the rules: You have til the end of April to enter. You do NOT need to have any A2Z Scraplets on the layout but we would LOVE to see them i you do. The quote MUST be one the page somewhere. Head HERE to link your entries. Since I have put this up early AND its a long weekend please give it time for the link to be up.
 
Thanks for looking
 
Belinda






2 comments:

  1. Wow Belinda I love that stencil too, it looks great on this layout as do the colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment :)

Popular Posts