Friday, July 26, 2013

A2Z BLOG HOP!!!!







Welcome to my blog for A2Z Scraplets
We are happy that you can join us for this fun filled event.
You should have arrived to my blog from Tracey Thorne. If that is not where you arrived from, then please join us at theA2Z Scraplets blog to start the hop from the beginning so you don’t miss a thing!
All the Designers will showcase their take on July’s Quote Challenge.
A few things to remember to join in and be eligible for prizes

You must be a follower of A2Z Scraplets, visit all the blogs on the list and comment on every blog at least once through in the 8 days in order to be entered to win the fantastic Grand Prize! You will also get an extra entry if you share this post on your blog/facebook page (leave a link in comments) and an extra entry if you enter this months quote challenge.

Plus if you do the Challenge 'Days like this' quote you will get an extra entry into the main A2Z prize!!!!!!

You have until Sunday night 28th July 2013 to leave all your comments and be entered to win the Grand Prize.  We will draw the winners of the prizes and will be announced by Julie.
This is my take on the quote challenge…………….  



And a close up of the new release 'DAYS LIKE THIS'


I am also having a prize from me. The lucky person will win over $30 in A2Z Scraplets!!!!! All you have to do is do the hop and be a follower. I will post a pick of the prize as soon as I can

 Now you need to head back to the A2Z Scraplets Blog to finish the hop.

Here is the list

A2ZScraplets
Amy Prior
Carolyn Zabel
Holly Conners
Michelle Hodges
Monica Burns
Tracey Thorne
Belinda Scott
A2Z Scraplets

Thanks for joining in and good luck

Belinda :D

15 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE the raindrops in the background!!! looks amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great Belinda, love the raindrops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this layout. I'm not surprised it is the feature layout on the July challenge. I love the rain drop stencil, the gradient colouring on the clouds and title, the extra dimension added by the drips and the crochet elements and of course the gorgeous photo. It all comes together to create a stunning result.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the rain drops love love love love them!! What a fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Belinda. Your title looks awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have already commented on this page on your blog but I will say it again... I love looking at the page.
    I love the stencil

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your LO and your stenciling is amazing!!
    Love how you decorated your title!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love this! Fabulous colors and title work! Love the raindrops, clouds, and cute photo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh WOW, that's really cool. Such an effective design.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think there is an echo going on here I love the raindrops too. I love to come across new people through blog hops.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The way you've treated the chippy is awe inspiring.I already follow you and you are on my FB friends list too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the way the photo matches perfectly with the background, its so bright and cheery, even when describing rain!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment :)

Popular Posts