Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Scrapbooking From Scratch Sketch Challenge


I FINALLY done all my Dt work (which I can not share just yet) and did a layout for the Scrapbooking From Scratch. They have 2 challenges every month and I did the sketch one.

Here is my layout:



And a few close ups:


I have used an A2Z Scraplet for the title. After using Tim holts on it I hated how it looked. So I gessoed it to start again but loved how it looked so left it. I have also used a Purple Pumpkin Button and Charm Creation Mini Runner. The paper is all from Echo Park Beautiful Life Range.



The sun and cloud are also from Charm Creation and the stencil used is from A2Z. I also used some Glimmer Mist.


I am trying to use at least some of the stickers that come with kits and not just hand them over to my kids lol. And, of, course, some twine

Here is the sketch....really not sure if my layout looks like the sketch but I really did try and stick to it



Head HERE for the challenge details, for Charm Creations head HERE and for Purple Pumpkin head HERE.

If you need more challenges don't forget the A2Z July Quote Challenge 'DAYS LIKE THIS'
You don't need any A2Z Scraplets on it to enter. Head HERE for all details and for the link to the shop. Remember anyone can buy from their shop!!!!

Also a quick word on the BLOG HOP: Due to life getting in the way the A2Z Blog Hops have been but back by a week. NEW DATES are it will START on the 27th of JULY and END at midnight on the 4th of August. Don't forget to join in as there is loads of prizes up for grabs

Well that's it for now

Belinda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment :)

Popular Posts