Thursday, July 4, 2013

Song Title Cyber Challenge

On the weekend (before me and my girls all got sick) I did a layout for Scrapbooking Savvy monthly Cyber Crop. I only did one of the challenges but I just love this layout.

The challenge was to use a song title, any song title. I choose GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN. You also needed to mist the background and use glitter. Glitter was a hard one as I hate glitter.

Here is the layout:



When I was looking through my A2Z Scraplets I was amazed that I had the song in Scraplet!!!!


With the title I gessoed it then painted brown over it, wiped some off and added more gesso for an dirty look. The splats are from the new A2Z Stencil SPLAT 01. I used a little glitter glue in the mud splats.


The Charm Creation Star was perfect!!! And I used D-Lish Scraps Flowers to (behind the rip)


Here is a Chevon from Charms Creation and the twine I used is from Scrapbooking Savvy, the range of twine they have is AMAZING!!!!

So the products I used are:

Bo-Bunny paper
D-Lish Scraps flowers
Prima Flowers and ink
Scrapbooking Savvy Twine (has another name but can not remember)
Charm Creations Star and Chevon
A2Z Scraplets title and Stencil
Glimmer Mist
Kaisercraft Paint

Thanks for looking

Belinda

4 comments:

  1. YOu've had a ball with this one! Hope your kidlets are well & truly on the mend:) LOOOVE how you've used Charm's embellies...& I'm with you, glitter is so dang.....glittery EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow I love your layout!!! And it's my fave song ever!!! Yay!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, this is so cute- and FUN! I love the twine!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow this is such a cool page
    So many awesome embellishments here and awesome mud prints

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment :)

Popular Posts