Sunday, April 28, 2013

Scrapbooking Savvy Crop Challenge

Hello scrappers on this ANZAC day. Scrapbooking Savvy are having a HUGE Cyber Crop with 5, thats right 5 challenges. The awesome news is that you have 2 weeks to upload the layouts to the gallery under the challenges!!!

 Karen (DT member) challenge is to use the word Dream OR Dreams OR Dreaming. Now I am at my parents house so I raided my mothers stash and made her a layout based on one of the challenges.



I have used 2 stencils in the background, one with just mist, the other with texture paste and mist


The scraplets is, of course, A2Z


Head to the  Scrapbook Savvy Facebook Event HERE for all the challenges plus where to post the finished layouts.

Now on a slightly different note: The reason I have not blogged for a while is that we had a death in the family, my Dad's brother. While I did not know him well my thoughts and prays go out to his wife, children and my Dad. The main reason for scrapbooking is to remember the stories, feelings, dates and places. That is why my layouts focus on the photo and feelings.Its not about the trends, what style you do or technique, they just help to add to the whole story and make it fun. And to help the memories last.

Thanks for looking

Belinda :)

2 comments:

  1. It looks gorgeous, love the blue to blend with the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great page!!! LOVE the color and fun accents on it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment :)

Popular Posts