Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Quote challenge from Scrapbooking Savvy

After being away for a week I finished off a layout that I had started before I left. As I was looking for ideas I saw this quote challenge as part of Scrapbooking Savvy Cyber crop and it went well with the photo I had picked out. The quote is;

A thing of beauty is a joy forever
 
And my layout is:
 
 
Of course I used A2Z Scraplets, the vine border and butterflies which comes in a set (great value for money) and the white/blue flower is from halo, the bottom blue flower if from D'lish, the top one is prima along with the green vine
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
For the background I placed the template on the card and with ink, covered all the butteries. When dried I went over with white paint. Using the same template I again put in on the card, slightly off then the first time and used texture paste and glimmer mist. The template I used is from Crafters workshop
 
 
If you want to enter the cyber crop at Scrapbooking Savvy head HERE
 
Also a new month starts tomorrow so a new challenge will be up at A2Z. If you are into colour ones then keep your eyes on the blog tomorrow!!!
 
Thanks for looking
 
Belinda




3 comments:

  1. Belinda this goes so well with your daughter's dress and I love the colours. You're right the butterfly chippies are great value and they play nicely too because I've wet them and pulled them apart loosely before misting and painting - I love them - thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful and soft page...I love it, just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment :)

Popular Posts