Monday, October 15, 2012

A2Z Sketch Challenge

Hello everyone, hope that your day went well. Today I manage to finish my take on the A2Z Sketch Challenge. The prize is a big, a guest spot in January!!!!

Here is the sketch:


And here is my take:


Instead of using 3 photos I used 2 big ones. But otherwise I think I followed the sketch. This is of my middle child who is full of ATTITUDE!!!!! These photos make her look like an angel but really not.

So now for a few close ups


Here is the title. Its an A2Z one. I inked and embossed it. Angel with was done with all pink but Attitude was done with black ink and pink embossing powder. The idea was for the  black to come through in bits. Did not really work but I like the look. The bricks were made from using a chipboard brick as a template (don't know what brand) and homemade texture paste (click HERE for link). Turned out well.


This again has A2Z chipboard. I left it plain and used prima flowers and Handmade Halo resin bird, little clock and lace.


The butterfly is also A2Z chipboard. I inked in with prima ink and put some pearls done it. I also used Handmade Halo flowers, pin and lace. The paper is Kaisercraft and Echo Park.

If you want to try out for the A2Z challenge head HERE.

Handmade Halo has just done there October release. Head HERE for the shop.

Thanks for looking :D

Belinda

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous details in your layout Belinda. Such cute photos too. So glad you are giving the challenge a go at A2Z xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for participating in the a2zscraplets challenge. A beautiful layout of your daughter, Belinda:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the link to the home-made texture paste! What a great idea and so good to see it works on your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout! Love your work! I'm your newest follower... follower no. 50... YAY! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment :)

Popular Posts