Saturday, October 6, 2012

A layout full of Purple Pumpkin and Charms Creations

Hello on this fine, very sunny Saturday. Are you watching the racing cars??? Or maybe doing some crafting???

Well I have a layout to show you full of the handmade products of Purple Pumpkin. They make very fab buttons, bottle cups and flowers. They also sell twine and other bits and pieces.

Here is the layout




The dolly, owl bottle cap, the big blue and white button and the tiny flowers near the heart are all from Purple Pumpkin. They have such a huge range in there shop and more are added each week. Head Here to check out the store

I also did this layout for Charms Creations challenge for last month. It was a quote challenge, 'LIFE IS BETTER WHEN YOUR LAUGHING' I just had to use this photo of my middle child. I also have done other layout with the same photo. Check it out HERE and let me know which one is better :)

  The heart is from Charms Creation. She has facebook sales of the handmade products such as page runners, mini runners, hearts, stars and so on. Head HERE for her facebook page.

Also I have been having soooo much trouble uploading photos in bigpond email and blogger I was wondering if anyone else has been having issues??? Its one of the reasons I have not been doing close up photos as it can take me half an hr just to upload one photo 'sigh'

 Anyway, Thanks for looking
Belinda :D

3 comments:

  1. Belinda I love both layouts, the first because it makes you think of 'that look' that most children have from time to time and your title said it all. The second because of all the embellies, they're amazing.
    My hubby has been glued to the car racing as he will be tomorrow so I've been in my scrap room all day. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh diddums.... you still look cute even when you are soo serious.. love this layout too. such cute embellies.. and thanks for coming by my blog, and I hope you try the WW1, it really is a lovely color combo to do!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment :)

Popular Posts