Saturday, August 18, 2012

Scrap Everything Sketch

Hellloooo on this fine Saturday

Scrap Everything has a Sketch challenge and you have to the 30th of August to enter. I had a hard time with the background cardstock. But after ditching it to the kids, changing the colour, a bit of paint and mist it was done in 10mins. The rest just fell into place. I am not 100% loving it as its really pink but whatever else I put on it did not look right

Soooo here is the sketch


And my take






I have also used some lace and flower from Handmade Halo. I just love their stuff!!!! Soooo much range and their handmade flowers are just to die for!!! I also have used Prima paper and ink, Kaisercraft paper and pearls, Purple Pumpkin Button, Die-namics butterfly die and Stampin'up cardstock.

Head HERE for Scrap Everything blog and details on how to enter , HERE for the shop and HERE for Handmade Halo shop

Thanks for looking

Belinda :)

1 comment:

  1. HI.. This layout is adorable.. i love your take on the sketch, and for me there is no such thing as too much pink!! and well done on your DT role, and I think i saw your name in SM so well done on being published also!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment :)

Popular Posts