Friday, August 10, 2012

A2Z Scraplets Challenge

Hellooooooooo

Can not believe its been just over a week since my last post. I have been scrapping but could not show any.

For the big news......I AM IN THE LASTEST SCRAPBOOKING MEMORIES MAG!!!!! Well my layout lol I now have a famous little girl who does not understand she is in a mag and other people will see her photo lol It took 2 and half yrs of getting 'thanks but no thanks' but it paid off. YAY :D

Now for the A2Z challenge and here it is......


And my take......


I have used all the recipe (count 1 of the flowers in the chipboard) The chipboard is from A2Z. The Olive flower and all lace are from Handmade Halo. Have also used template, glimmer mist, kasiercraft paper and paint, prima paper and ink. The pins are from Mad about Scrapbooking.

I will have some more layouts to show soon and some biiigggggggg news :D

Thanks for looking
Belinda

1 comment:

  1. A beautful layout Belinda! Thanks for entering the a2z Challenge:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment :)

Popular Posts