Monday, July 2, 2012

its a bit late....

Yep late by one day but just did not have the time the week for scrapbooking or card making. So this layout for the Feeling Sketchy is late (due sunday) Oh well I still had fun doing it :)



This was taken on hoildays this yr at Donnybrook playground (its massive and free) Love this photo. Mikayla just loves her Dad, will search the whole house looking for him if she knows he is home :)

I used Stampin'up cardstock, Prima paper, ink and flowers, October Afternoons paper, Delish pearls, Purple Pumpkin button, Glimmer mist, Punches, Crafters template, A2Z chipboard and Kaisercraft paint. I mixed a bit of paint with glimmer mist for the chipboard, trying to go for a swirl look (don't think I got it really)

Feeling Sketchy has a card sketch due on Sunday, go HERE to see it.

Thanks for looking
Belinda :)

2 comments:

  1. Belinda this is lovely! I love the shades of grey and the pops of colour, I have Ella who is 22months old and she loves her Dad too, walks around in the evening when its almost time for him to get home from work saying where's my daddy. the older 2 girls aged 4 and 7 think she is so funny. Thanks for sharing and it is just lovely! hope u have time to play with our new sketch this week, Jess D designed it and its a good one, nicely balanced or something! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic LO. I love the print paper.
    Thanks for the goodies - they arrived last week and I can't wait to have time for a play!
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment :)

Popular Posts