Sunday, July 22, 2012

Daring you to scrap layout

Daring you to scrap has a new challenge this month.....to use tape and twine on your layout. Now I DO have washi tape but am not a big fan of just putting a strip here and there (saying that i do have a bit on the layout I did). So with my thinking cap on I decided to tape the tape non card and using dies and my cuttlebug make shapes with it. And i think it turned out ok


The butterfly and green near the flowers are washi tape. The dies I used are Dienamics (which I just LOVE). The twine is in the flags. I also used Purple Pumpkin button and dolly, kaisercraft paper, Prima paper and ink and workshop templates. Its a simple layout really but I think it turned out ok

Head HERE to join in the fun

Thanks for looking
Belinda

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Belinda! I love your washi butterfly! Great idea!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  2. thinking outside the square Belinda, very cool.
    thanks for joining in the July challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello back:):) You are on a roll - isn't it great winning stuff???!!!! This is really sweet - & I've got the same green check washi tape:):):) I really like the stripes, dots, check combo...neat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks awesome! love the placement of the washi and the twine! thanks for joining in at daring you to scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment :)

Popular Posts