Thursday, February 6, 2014

More cards

Hi today I am showing you a few cards I made with leftover paper from my kit from Mad About Scrapping (I Love Candy from Echo Park)



First up is a card I made using the very last of the scraps. The 'No matter' was a die cut that came with the range. After sticking it all down I stamped the Kaisercraft stamp over it and added the Flourish With A Bling pearls.



After gluing the 2 layers of paper I used a sticker from the sticker sheet that came with the range. The stamp I used is from Stampin' Up


The base of this one was a die cut, I added another die cut over it with some seam binding (type of ribbon) and the stamp is again from Stampin' Up.

All in all done in 30mins. Great if you need that quick card or wanting to create when you don't have much time.

Head to the MAS store HERE for great prices and HERE for the blog (don't forget the sketch challenge)

Thanks for looking

Belinda

1 comment:

  1. Great cards...I really like the stamping on the top one & the brights on the last one.....it's funny, no matter HOW many cards I do, I seem to need more!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment :)

Popular Posts