Sunday, October 27, 2013

Echo Park Paper and Glue range

Hello on this awesome Sunday. I am here today to show you 2 layouts that I did using the Paper and Glue range from Echo Park for Mad About Scrappin' I did a school photo layout and a non school photo layout to show that you can use any photo.

First up the School layout:



I was going to do paint drips on the background but decided against it...wish I had now but I guess the artist in me is never fully happy lol. I have started doodling around the edges and add extra info about the photo. In this case who the teacher was, yr fav subject etc.


I layered heaps of stickers from this range, all ones that meant something to Sophie and Pre Primary. The flowers are all from MAS...the big yellow flower was white but I misted it yellow.



I just had to use the worm, he is sooooo cute. The Flair is from Futterby



The title is alphas from the range. The chipboard is from Memory Maze...they are the leftover from my last DT pack. They are amazing value for money. I have used some in the next layout and I STILL have leftovers!!!!

Now for the next layout:



I have tried to go for a really non school photo. Again I have doodled around the edges of the paper added extra info. I have stamped using a kaisercraft stamp.


Using cuttlebug and a die I made the Rosette.  The strips under it are leftover stickers that I used under the photo. All Flairs are Futtlerbys.


The title is a sticker from the range. Again all flowers are from MAS. The green was a different colour but I needed a green one so I misted it.



More Memory maze chipboard.

I love LOADS of paper and stickers left over. I will be doing more layouts and cards. MAS still have the whole range but in limited numbers.... head HERE for the whole range. And while your shopping take a look at their flowers and Memory Maze range.

Thanks for looking

Belinda

2 comments:

  1. love both the sweet pages!!! and the big bloom on the bottom one and fun title work on the top one!! great job with the line

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pages are darling!! I love all of the cute elements peeking out here and there - very sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment :)

Popular Posts