Thursday, May 30, 2013

Quote Challenge from Scrapbooking Savvy

I have done another layout for Scrapbooking savvy Cyber Crop. It is a quote challenge with a slight difference, they is a pic with different sayings and you can choice 1 or as many as you like. I choose DREAM BIG

Here is my layout:



This is my middle daughter when she was around 18months and I took her on a long walk. Now for a few close ups:


I made the background using washi tape, stamps and the Wheat Stencil from A2Z



The A2Z Scraplet 'Dream' It had an s at the end but I cut it off. After gesso it I used Distress Stain and mist on it. The barb wire is also from A2Z, it was a fence but I just cut the wire off. After gesso it  I lightly painted, then painted off black paint. The resin flower and charm are from Handmade Halo



The resin bird was pink so I gesso it en sprayed with mist. The windmill is from A2Z Scraplets and the stencil on the bottom of the photo is part of the wheat stencil.

Here is what the wheat stencil looks like:



For a look at their other stencils or the fab range of scraplets head HERE

Also you only have 2more days to enter the A2Z scraplets colour challenge. Only 5 have entered so you have a good chance of winning. Head HERE

Thanks for looking

Belinda

4 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous
    love the backgorund and colours.
    the photo is amazing too

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a great photo and LOVE your cool background mix going on!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photo and amazing layout to match.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning layout, love the colour scheme and the photo. Thanks for popping by my blog xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment :)

Popular Posts