Sunday, May 13, 2012

Scrap Sanity Guest DT!!!!!

Ok I am the worlds worst blogger. But with a new baby and a new farm life just been soooo busy. Things have settle down so hopefully will keep up with the blogging.

Now for some scrapping news. At the beginning of the yr Scrap Sanity was looking for DT's and I was picked as a guest DT. You could have knocked me for 6 when I got the email. And for the last 2 weeks I have been busy playing.
When I got my parcel I thought OTP album right away. I had just brought from Sanity an Basic Grey Album to do up for my oldest girl and Tiff Dt pack could not have come at an better time.

Now for some pic's


The cover: I covered each pg with cream card. The word Sophie was cut out from an 12x12 paper, the heart from rub-ons. The flower is from an banner that Tiff had made. The butterfly was from the package that the album came in and used an cuttlebug and die. The key is from Prima. Allproducts (bar the butterfly die) can be brought from Scrap Sanity


I used the same design for the whole book. All products again from Sanity


 Love this photo. The words say " What do you mean you want your boots and hat back?" Again all products from Sanity.


I misted the paper using Chicken wire mask. I also misted the chipboard under the words using 2 mists to give it the 2 tone look like the flower. Once again all from Sanity. (There is sooooo many goodies there....why are you still looking here and not at the shop buying????? lol)


Another fav photo. The words say "It was not be Honest". Love love the chipboard from Sanity. There is soooo many thing you can do with them. In this Album I misted, inked, painted and washi taped. And do I need to say where the products came from????? lol



I have a thing for spots at the moment. This paper was one of my fav and found it hard to cut up. Well worth it for my girls album. And where did the products come from??? All together SCRAP SANITY :)


And the last page. the words say "What food? I have not eaten anything".

This Album was a joy to make. Loved doing each and every page. This is just for me but an album like this is easy to make and with Scrap Sanity prices its a cheap gift to make. With the amount of paper left over I can make lots of cards. (In fact I have started making some but that will be for another post)

To Check out Scrap Sanity head to HERE. There is an gallery to show off your work, an forum, challenges each month as well as cyber crops.

Cheers and thanks for looking

Belinda

1 comment:

  1. This is really sweet Belinda, thanks so much for all your efforts so far and hope you are enjoying your time, Tiff :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment :)

Popular Posts