Friday, April 8, 2011

Latest page :)

Well I doing great, 2 posts in 4 days!!!!! But I just had to share my latest page that I did of Iona


The flower at the bottom of page is hand made from using the cuttlebug marchine and the spellbinders standaed circles, distress the edges and inked. I aslo used left over Prima flourishes for the center.

The rhinestone word 'unique' was clear but did not suit the page so I inked the stones with Versa ink

Oh the whole I just love this page!!! The glimmer mist background lifted the cardstock and the stitches around the page go with the stitches on Iona dress. I had a lot of fun doing this page :)

Thanks for looking

Belinda

1 comment:

  1. Way to go with the regular posting. You're much better with the glimmer than I. My good history of few mistakes was ruined tonight with ink where I didnt want it so I had to try and use glimmer to disguise it. Grrrr!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment :)

Popular Posts