Monday, January 10, 2011

Another layout using We R Memory Keepers

Hello everyone! Hope you had a great christmas and New year!

With everything that has been happening I have not done as much scraping as I normally do, but got my butt into gear and has done one more layout using the great papers from We R Memory Keepers.


 
 I have used Basic Grey rub-ons and letters, Kasiercraft stamp and rhinestones, Tattered Angels stamp (under the butterflies), cuttlebug butterfly and heart die. 

I find it hard to use more then 2 patterned paper. To help this I used a large rub-on, stamp and flower and layer it. I used the butterfly die and then put rhinestones in the middle. The stamp under them made them stand out a bit better. 
I really enjoyed doing this layout and would use these papers again. 

Scrapbooking Haven has relaunched there website and its looking fab!!! Head over to http://www.scrapbookinghaven.com.au/  for some great deals.                                                                                         

3 comments:

  1. Just came across your blog Belinda.... lovely page you have created, and it so suits the photo of your daughter. Love the hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a lovely comment. Hope to here from you again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way Belinda, its Sandie :-) Always pop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment :)

Popular Posts