Monday, September 30, 2013

Layouts using Teresa Collins 'Family Stories' range

Hi on this long weekend Monday (in W.A) and the start of our school holidays. I have not been blogging much due to family sport but now that's over I will be getting back into the swing again.

Today's post is all about the very fab Teresa Collins 'Family Stories' range that I got from Mad About Scrappin'. Now I have to say all of Teresa's range is my fav. I have brought a lot from the Flog It Fridays that MAS does and they are just AWESOME to work with.

Here is the 2 (so far) layouts that I have done:


I misted with black ink first up. I then cut 2 papers from the range to a size I liked, punched the edge and inked with black. I also punched the background paper for something different.


These words are from WOW chipboard and come in an awesome pack (there is more in the packet then these ones) All I did was inked them and glued on.


The words used here are from a Die Cut page from the Family Stories range. There is an awesome a ray of cuts. The flowers are from MAS as well.

Simple page but sooo fun to make. Now for number 2:



In this one I used loads of the die cuts (more then I normally ever do) The paper is still from Family Stories (see who fab it is, from a family photo in the yard to a park/beach one)



I used them for the title. I also layed one die cut under the word family to give it a lift



Another one to add extra details of when the photo was taken


And here for the banner. Now the flair of from Studio Fourteen40. I have been told they will have a web shop soon so find them on facebook and keep up with all their info!!!

If you are into PL this range will also be perfect for you. I soooo will be buying all the ranges from Teresa Collins when MAS gets them in.

Thanks for looking

Belinda

2 comments:

  1. wonderful pages and love how you used the line!!! love the added misting on both pages :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got these papers myself...still not opened...so it was PERFECT timing to see what you'd done...these look fabulous...very versatile papers, these pages are totally different:):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment :)

Popular Posts